MNE2017 is a major annual conference devoted to micro- and nano-engineering and manufacturing, held in a European country every September. The Conference brings together engineers and scientists from across the world to discuss recent progress and future trends in research, fabrication, and applications of micro and nano devices. MNE attracts about 800 participants (>600 papers) and is the first European conference in micro and nanotechnology on the following subjects:
- Micro and Nanolithography
- Micro and Nanofabrication/Engineering
- Micro and Nano devices and their applications in engineering science (MEMS, NEMS, MicroOptics, Photovoltaic,…)
- Micro and Nano devices and their applications in Life Science (µTAS, BioMEMS, Microfluidic Devices,…)
In September 2017, the 43rd edition of MNE will be held at INL – International Iberian Nanotechnology, in Braga – Portugal. This is a great opportunity to reinforce links within this international community and to be present in Portugal, a special place for the best of activities.
This edition will introduce new special sessions to the MNE series:
- Speakers celebrating and revisiting their keynotes given 10 and 20 years ago at the MNE
- Lectures on how to help students and researchers prepare their EU project application and related instruments
- Sessions dedicated to the main European technology platforms
- Seminars about securing IP and patents submission
One of the most important features of MNE2017 will be the major exhibition of related equipment, products, software and services, which will be held in conjunction with the conference. We are also proposing an attractive sponsoring program. As an exhibitor or sponsor, you will have the opportunity to:
- Present your company and products to students and professionals from research and industry from all over around the world;
- Increase your visibility and recognition in this community.
The program and layout have been structured to maximize the opportunity for participants to visit the technical exhibition during the coffee breaks and poster sessions. We recommend you join our exhibition and sponsoring program as due to the very attractive location we expect a strong international attendance.
This year we look forward to welcoming you in Braga!