The abstracts must be written in English (see abstract template).
One registered author may present a maximum of two papers.
Oral and poster presentations are counted for equally.
According to the conference policies each paper must be presented by at least one registered and paid author.
Accepted abstracts will be removed from the program if no presenting author is registered and paid by August 15th, 2017.
How to submit your Abstract
Your abstract submission consists of two parts:
• Short Summary (125 words) and full abstract (one A4 page)
All abstracts must be submitted in English.
To submit your short summary
- Select the option “Submit Abstract” and start by filling out the author´s field.
If you are the presenter and/or 1st author please click those buttons. If you are a co-author click on + and fill out the name and affiliation.
After filling out the author´s field and if you need to amend name or affiliation inserted please click on the right mouse button and select the X from the menu
- Fill out the contact of the 1st author.
- Fill out the abstract fields, with title, topic, sub-topic, presentation type (oral, poster) and keywords (max. 3 keywords).
You will be asked to select a topic / sub-topics in which your contribution fits best. You are allowed to select 3 sub-topics, please make sure that you select the most adequate ones.
Insert your short abstract text (max. 125 words).
Do not include tables, figures or references or any additional information such as title or authors in the short abstract text.
All accepted abstracts of authors that are registered and have paid until August 15th, 2017 will be included in the program app and abstract book.
To submit your full abstract
- At the bottom of the page you will be asked to upload your full abstract as PDF-file only.
- Full abstract format (see template)
Only full abstract using the template available below for download will be accepted.
A one-page abstract (A4) in two column format (portrait): the first column should contain text only, while the second one should contain references, tables, formulas, graphs or images.
If necessary figures and tables can be placed also in the first column.
Font: Times New Roman | Size: 8
Line spacing: single
The full abstract must include (see template)
- Title of the paper (same as the short abstract submitted via the platform)
- Last and first names, postal and affiliation addresses of the authors, according to the template provided
- E-mail of the corresponding author; not necessarily the 1st author or the presenting author
- Keywords (maximum of 4)
Only single page pdf will be considered.
Pdf format in best resolution.
Scanned pdf-files are not accepted.
Files must be created using a pdf-distiller, all fonts must be embedded.
The pdf may neither contain any form of access restriction, nor bookmarks or links.
- To conclude and submit your abstract:
• Enter the image code and click on .
- You will receive a 1st e-mail confirming your abstract submission.
A 2nd e-mail will provide you with the login to the abstract platform, where you will be able to edit the abstract text and/or make changes before the deadline on May 15th, 2017.
Please note that this access will close at 24.00h, on May 19th, 2017 (UTC+0).
No alterations to the abstract text will be accepted after the submission deadline date.
Should you need assistance please contact the Conference Secretariat by e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Abstract Submission Diagram
Your full abstract will be reviewed by the International Program Committee.
The quality of the abstracts will form the basis for selection for the MNE Conference.
Abstracts will be peer reviewed according to the following criteria:
- Scientific quality of the abstract
- Originality of the abstract
- Relevance to MNE conference
- Potential impact of the abstract