In September 2017, the 43rd edition of follow link MNE2017 will be held at INL – International Iberian Nanotechnology Laboratory, in Braga – Portugal. This is a great opportunity to reinforce links within this international community and to be enjoy Portugal, the hospitality, the culture, the people and the Atlantic coast climate and of course the excellent food & wine.
http://gulfbay.com/2017/03/fiddlers-creek-receives-annual-firewise-community-recertification/ MNE2017 is the major annual conference devoted to micro and nano-engineering and manufacturing, held in a an European country every September. The Conference brings together engineers and scientists from across the world to discuss recent progress and future trends in research, fabrication, and applications of micro and nano devices. buy dapoxetine 60mg uk MNE usually attracts about 800 -1000 participants (>600 papers) and is the premier European conference in micro and nanotechnology on the following subjects:
- Micro and Nanolithography;
- Micro and Nanofabrication/Engineering;
- Micro and Nano devices and their applications in engineering science (MEMS, NEMS, MicroOptics, Photovoltaic,…);
- Micro and Nano devices and their applications in Life Science (µTAS, BioMEMS, Microfluidic Devices,…).
The program and layout have been structured to maximize the opportunity for participants to visit the technical exhibition during the coffee breaks and poster sessions. Here’s a list of some of the plenary speakers at MNE2017 :
- Federico Capasso, Harvard: “Metasurfaces – New Frontiers in Structured light and Surface Waves“
- Frank Schuurmans, ASML, Vice President Research: “The story of ASML – from spin off to a leading semiconductor lithography company”
- Mark Hutchinson, ARC Centre of Excellence for Nanoscale BioPhotonics (CNBP; Adelaide): Nanoscale Biophotonics
- Naomi Halas, RICE: Plasmonics
- Göran Stemme (10 years), KTH. MEMS technology for medical applications
- Olivier Joubert (20 years), CEA-LETI: New trends in plasma etching for ultra large scale integration technology.
This year we look forward to welcoming you to Braga and to INL!